LC4500-RGB Industrial Projector
The FlexLight™ LC4500-RGB projector is a production-ready solution for structured light 3D measurement applications, which utilize the DLP4500 chipset.
The LC4500-RGB optical engine provides a full color, high resolution (912×1140) and high brightness (150 lumens standard with the 0.45″ WXGA s241 chipset, capable of up to 500 lumens with the 0.45″ WXGA s310 chipset) projector with excellent uniformity and short focus capability. It is well suited for industrial applications such as structured lighting, 3D machine vision, medical and life science, mass spectrometery and display applications.
If you need full networking support using Ethernet, or want to build your own embedded application for use in production systems, just plug in a BeagleBone Black or BeagleBone Green and download our toolset. If you prefer a quicker solution, you can use our LC4500-PEM application, which provides programmable pattern sequence sets with a graphical user interface supported on Windows, OS X and Linux. Don’t hesitate to contact our engineering team with any questions about LC4500 modifications.
- High Grade Optical Engine, >80% Uniformity
- Onboard LED Driver
- High speed pattern display with native DLP4500 resolution (912×1140)
- Up to 4225 Hz binary pattern rate
- Up to 120 Hz 8-bit grayscale p
- Image or video display up to WXGA resolution (1280×800)
- Simultaneous RGB LED operation
- 100% offset optics
- Texas Instruments .45” WXGA DMD with >1 million pixels
- Aspect ratio: 1.6:1
- Focusing: manual slider that can be locked in place
- Projection distance: 0.5m to infinity
- Image size: 25.8″ @ 1m
- Throw ratio: 1.8
- Up to 200 lumens (full color), 350 lumens (white only, short duty cycle).
- DLP 0.45 WXGA chipset (FQE DMD)
- RGB LED light engine
- DMD Drive board
(power supply not included)
Click below for more information on the chipset information used in the LC4500 family: