The Flexlight LC3010-H6:
a production solution of the Dlp3010evm-LC
Featuring the Texas Instruments DLP3478, DLP3010 and DLPA3000.
If you have wondered how to create a real product design using the technology found in the DLP3010LC-EVM, look no farther! Building on our experience with other products, we made careful design choices which improve all aspects of the product design: electrical, software, optical, mechanical, and thermal. More details on these choices are described in our blog post.
This DLP-based platform provides fast development for end equipment requiring small form factor, lower cost, and intelligent, high-speed pattern display that is found in the TI DLP3010EVM-LC. It features the 0.3″ 720P HD chipset (DLP3010) and provides a variety of embedded functionality such as: structured light pattern projection, intelligent lighting, wavelength selection and portable display.
Developers can create, store, and display high-speed pattern sequences through a USB-based application programming interface (API) using Keynote’s API. Keynote provides an enhanced easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI) to aid in the control and development of various pattern sequences and other operating modes. Explore our Knowledgebase articles to find out more.
- RGB LED light engine with up to 235 lumens light output
- 1.2 Throw Ratio
- Flexible Trigger Signals for Camera/Sensor Synchronization with Optional Opto-Isolators
- One Configurable Input Trigger (1.8 V or 5 V )
- Two Configurable Output Triggers (3.3 V)
- Programmable LED Current Control
- Customer programmable System Solutions modes with integrated MSP430
- USB HID based API and host GUI
- Windows and OSX API Support (contact us for other platforms)
- Latching System Interface Connector (JST PHD Series)
- Mini-USB and 12 VDC Barrel Connector (EVM only)
- Integrated heat-pipe for LED thermal Management
- Fan and Thermistor Interfaces
Light Control Features:
- Pattern Display Optimized for Machine Vision and Digital Exposure
- Flexible Internal (1D) Pattern Mode
- Programmable Exposure Times
- High Speed Pattern Rates Up to 2500 Hz (1-bit) and 360 Hz (8-bit)
- External (2D) Pattern Streaming Mode using HDMI Expansion Board
- Programmable 2D Static Patterns via Splash
- Internal Pattern Streaming Mode Enables Simplified System Design
- Eliminates Video Interface Requirement
- Store >1000 Patterns in Flash Memory
Video Display Features (requires expansion HDMI board or equivalent):
- Supports Input Video Resolution Up to 720p
- Input Frame Rates to 120 Hz (2D and 3D) with optional HDMI expansion board
- Image Processing – Image Resizing, 1D Keystone, CCA, Selectable De-gamma