The LC3010-H6 uses the Texas Instruments DLP3010 Light Control chipset to provide a high resolution (1280×720), high brightness (235 lm) image for industrial applications such as 3D machine vision, structured light, medical and life science, and display. Our module projects the full color or monochrome image with 100% offset, 1.2 throw ratio optics with 90% uniformity. Combined with the DLPC3078 light control chipset, the LC3010 is an ideal solution for 3D machine vision, structured light, medical and life science applications.
We have built our design with your implementation in mind. This blog post explores some of the ways we did that.
We provide a complete API library that supports direct USB-HID control over all aspects of the system and is supported in Windows, OSX, and Linux operating systems. Our system also provides a development GUI that allows direct sharing of solutions between different engineers or users.
- Designed to support customer software development.
- Keynote SDK with multiple OS support
- Enhanced development GUI supports sharing project information between engineering staff
- Pattern libraries and pattern sequences definable with offline tools and easily imported into GUI
- Ability to save up to 64K complete projector configurations as solutions and recall with a single software command
- Designed for physical integration into customer end equipment
- All user connections available on a single high-retention standard connector
- Primary user connections all located at rear of projector
- Multiple mounting holes
- Compact Form Factor
- Keynote LC3010: 110x70x37mm, 210g (production configuration without heat pipe)
- USB-HID communication and control
- Optional optocoupled trigger interface
- Expansion interface for HDMI daughtercard
- Support for external thermistor
- Fan drive control
The DLPC3478 provides the following critical light control features:
- Pattern Display Optimized for Machine Vision and Digital Exposure
- Flexible Internal (1D) and External (2D) Pattern Streaming Modes
- Programmable Exposure Times
- High Speed Pattern Rates Up to 2500 Hz (1-bit) and 360 Hz (8-bit)
- Programmable 2D Static Patterns via Splash
- Internal Pattern Streaming Mode Enables Simplified System Design
- Eliminates Video Interface Requirement
- Store >1000 Patterns in Flash Memory
- Flexible Trigger Signals for Camera/Sensor Synchronization
- One Configurable Input Trigger
- Two Configurable Output Triggers
A zero offset version of the DLP3010 is under development. More information on the LC3010-GL is here
Read more about the DLPC3478 here
Please check out the LC4500-P5 if you need full two dimensional pattern capability.