Compatible with TI Lightcrafter API
This DLP-based platform provides fast development for end equipment requiring small form factor, lower cost and intelligent, high-speed pattern display. It features the 0.3″ WVGA chipset (DLP3000), provides a variety of embedded functionality such as: structured light pattern projection, intelligent lighting, wavelength selection and portable display. We have added additional features to the API and electronics such as support tru-white mode (LC3000-G2-PRO+ only), no SD-card firmware updates.
Developers can create, store, and display high-speed pattern sequences through a USB-based application programming interface (API) using an RNDIS driver. We provide an enhanced easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI). The module also features the powerful TMS320DM365 digital media processor based on DaVinci technology from Texas Instruments.
FEATURES OF THE LC3000-G2-PRO
- RGB LED light engine with up to 100L light output RGB or 200 lumens (full-white)
- High speed patterns using the native DLP3000 resolution (608 x 684)
- Up to 4000 Hz binary pattern rate
- Up to 120 Hz 8-bit grayscale pattern rate
- Display images or video up to WVGA resolution (854 x 480)
- Configurable I/O trigger for synchronizing with cameras, sensors, etc
- DM365 embedded processor running embedded Linux
- 128MB NAND flash memory for pattern and sequence storage
- USB, Mini HDMI, UART interfaces
- USB-based API and host GUI
- Compact size: 140mm x 65mm x 35mm