The LC3010-GL was developed with your integration needs in mind by our team of DLP experienced designers.
Our DLP3010 zero offset projector uses an optical engine with a 1.47:1 throw ratio lens and provides a full color or monochrome high resolution (1280 x 720) and high brightness image. It has excellent uniformity and is well suited for industrial applications such as structured lighting, 3D machine vision, medical and life science, and display applications.
- High Grade Optical Engine
- High Power Onboard LED Driver with DLPA3000
- DLPC3478 Controller
- Integrated API (Windows DLL)
- Integrated Pattern Storage
- Four (4) 2D Patterns or Splash Screens
- Input and Output Triggers
- Expansion Connector for Optional HDMI Input Board
- High speed pattern display with native DLP3010 resolution (1280 x 720)
- Up to 2500 Hz binary pattern rate
- Up to 130 Hz 8-bit grayscale pattern rate
- Image or video display up to HD resolution (1280×720)
- RGB LED or single-color operation
- 0% offset optics
- Texas Instruments .3” DLP3010 720P DMD
- Aspect ratio: 1.78:1
- Focusing by rotating lens barrel that can be locked in place
- Throw ratio 1.47:1
- Designed for physical integration in customer end equipment:
- All user connections available on a single high-retention standard connector
- Primary user connections all located at rear of projector
- Multiple mounting holes
Samples available soon. Contact us for more information.
The LC3010-H6 100% offset, 1.2 throw ratio version of the DLP3010 is currently available here.