The LC4500-UV industrial projector is a DLP4500 405nm UV single color, high resolution projector for 3D printing and 3D measurement applications. On-axis optics provide uniform performance across the entire image.
The LC4500-UV optical engine uses a high power single-color LED to illuminate TI’s .45” WXGA DMD, displaying over 1 million pixels in a single image.
- High Grade Optical Engine, 90% Uniformity
- 0% offset optics (on-axis projection lens)
- Texas Instruments .45” WXGA DMD with >1 million pixels
- 1.6:1 aspect ratio
- Up to 2 W at 405 nm
- Ethernet interface for control and communication
- Ability to operate pattern sequences at a fixed frame rate (50Hz per 24-bit frame) regardless of the number of patterns or bitplanes in the pattern sequence
- Ability to update individual stored patterns without reprogramming the entire DLP4500 chipset firmware
- Separate graphical user interface including PEM and general chipset controls
If desired a PEM-equipped controller board may be operated in the same way as one without a PEM using the standard GUI and USB interface with no loss of functionality or performance.
Note: The headers for the PEM are not installed by default on the LC4500 controller board. It is recommended that the PEM option be ordered at the same time as the rest of the electronics kits.
Learn about Keynote’s full range of UV products here.